Many persons, especially young people, are unaware of the benefits of indulging in this protein, carbohydrate, potassium and phosphorus-filled fruit. Did you know that bananas contain three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose, which when eaten, gives instant boosts of energy?
Yes, bananas have the potential to provide enough energy for strenuous activities, like studying or playing sports. However, they also help to control and fight off a large number of illnesses and diseases. So, let us add a few fingers of ripe bananas to our daily diet.
Amazing and Interesting facts about Banana
(1) Bananas contain vitamin B6 that controls the level of glucose in your blood, which eventually impacts upon one's mood. So females, eating bananas can aid with those mood swings and other PMS emotions. Thank God for bananas!
(2) Bananas contain iron which stimulates the production of haemoglobin in the blood thus helping anaemic patients.
(3) Bananas help to "free-up" bowel action because they are high in fibre. Forget those costly laxatives and say bye-bye to that overbearing constipation.
(4) Bananas are perfect for mosquito bites! Can you believe it? Instead of going out of your way to purchase insect bite creams, you could try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Yes, they do aid in reducing swelling and irritation.
(5) Eat at least one banana a day, they are said to contain everything humans need and they contain all the 8 amino acids our body cannot produce itself.